Nice and simple challenge. To complete 10 stages (approximately 500 kms) within 10 weeks.
- The tour will run from Saturday 9th January to Sunday 21st March 2021 (“tour period”)
- Tour stages will have a distance of approximately 50 kms or 35 miles in old money
- To complete the tour, winning the right to be a “DCC 500 Hardcore” and thereby entering into the club’s folklore you need to have ridden all 10 stages by Sunday 21st March.
- Each tour route will be released on a weekly basis via WhatsApp. For this tour Ash will be designing the course! Each stage will have a slightly different theme.
- Each tour stage can be completed at any time within the 10-week tour period. However, be careful not to let unridden stages build up and leave yourself too much to do!
- Tour stages can be ridden solo or as a pair. Please don’t feel compelled to ride with your regular buddy but look to invite another rider if you’re comfortable to do so in the current climate. It’s a great way to get to know people better!
- DCC members can join at any time during the tour period
I’ll be running a DCC 500 Hardcore tour blog so please feel free to share photos or swap some banter with me. I’ll never let the truth get in the way of a good story. And remember winter miles equals summer smiles!!!
Good luck to everyone! Stay safe.