Six stages to be ridden on your own and completed over a 12-week period. Each stage to be completed within the following 2-week window:
- Stage 1 – Saturday 28th March to Saturday 11th April
- Stage 2 – Sunday 12th April to Saturday 25th April
- Stage 3 – Sunday 26th March to Saturday 9th May
- Stage 4 – Sunday 10th May to Saturday 23rd May
- Stage 5 – Sunday 24th May to Saturday 6th June
- Stage 6 – Sunday 7th May to Saturday 20th June
The course will be sent out via WhatsApp prior to the start of each stage window and the STRAVA KOM segments will be identified.
There are the following 4 jerseys to be won / awarded for both the Men and Women after each stage window closes:
- Yellow (General Classification) – Best overall combined time across all stages
- Polka Dots (King or Queen of the Mountain) – Best combined overall time for selected STRAVA climbs (KOM) segments within each stage. There will be a minimum of 2 KOM segments per stage.
- Green (Points) – Points will be awarded for each PR achieved within the stage.
- Purple (Combative) – Awarded by the Chairman after each stage for the most combative ride.
Individual Stage Winners with the best time will also be awarded.
- Riders can only attempt one stage ride per window.
- STRAVA will be used as the official time keeper / record.
- Riders to record ride on STRAVA using the following naming convention: DCC SI Tour Stage 1 (please start / end your Garmin / Wahoo at the beginning and end of the course)
- All riders must ride on their own – no drafting
- Only open to Club members
- The DCC SI Tour committee will publish results during and at the end of each stage window.